website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Which of these French people is closest to 'the center'? :p 

So not someone who's too right or someone who's too left, but a decent, acceptable person that both the way too right and way too left people could maybe accept if their favourite doesn't win? 

Macron is social-liberal.

6 hours ago, bestmen said:

when lepen wins , Serbia will have no chance to join the UE :lol:

Who normal want to be part of EU now, except banana countries from european east? I really hope we never become part of that neo liberal freek called EU.

ALLEZ MARINE

45 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

Who normal want to be part of EU now, except banana countries from european east? I really hope we never become part of that neo liberal freek called EU.

ALLEZ MARINE

Well, it's a your problem. EU is a big possibility for a country and I hope to have more Union and less banks in the future. 

6 minutes ago, George_D said:

the strange is that in Latin america left parties are considered putin/russia puppets and in europe the extreme right wing ones.. :mumble:

Well, there's no left or right in Latin America really... just a bunch of thieves with netiher philosophical nor ethical platforms who are just expecting to benefit from the deals they made while in power due to the neoliberal agenda.

Personally, I stop believing in elections some years ago, since there's no politician (at least in my country) that actually puts attention to what governments are actually needed for, which is, security, justice and well being of its citizens.

hace 11 minutos, George_D said:

the strange is that in Latin america left parties are considered putin/russia puppets and in europe the extreme right wing ones.. :mumble:

ehh I have never heard that one.... "Left" parties here are usually considered Cuba puppets by the local mainstream media. Stuff about Russia/EU doesn't have much influence here to be honest.

Edited by LDOG

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

ehh I have never heard that one.... "Left" parties here are usually considered Cuba puppets by the local mainstream media. Stuff about Russia/EU doesn't have much influence here to be honest.

Its like LDOG says: the left parties are cubas puppets and the rigths parties are puppets from U.S.A, in the past the left parties were puppets of Cuba and USSR.

In the argentinian case, the last goverment (the kirchnerism) was a Cuba/Venezuela puppets for theri oposition, i agree with this, specially about Venezuela which suport economicaly to that goverment.

Edited by konig

9 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, it's a your problem. EU is a big possibility for a country and I hope to have more Union and less banks in the future. 

Maybe if the EU goes through some drastic changes. I'm not strongly anti-EU and quitting the EU is definitely not a way to solve a problem, but they've got to make some big changes in the way the EU is run. 

Anyway, the countries that are thinking  "no way, we don't want to get in the EU!" are mostly countries of which EU-people think "we don't want them to get in the EU!" (Turkey at the front of that, that door should have been closed aged ago with idiot Erdogan) so that's no problem :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!