website statistics

Shooting at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Harsh Shah

4 minutes ago, Agger said:

And he did it. What a competition for me as half swedish, half danish! :p

I will really be crying if we end up with 4th, 5th and 6th!

And what will you do if they finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd? :d

#banbestmen

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Bohemia:

Wow that's great, silver medal! :clap: (I was honestly expecting no medal today)

Congrats! I thought that your guy would win the gold, but his first series was too bad with only 2 hits. He is still young enough and should dominate this event in the future.

What about mens skeet and mens sprint? Your athletes were/are among the favorites for the medals in those events.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb intoronto:

"What a disgusting result in the 50m 3 positions, the German is clearly doped"

sarcasm 

What is your point? So you dislike my behavior and then decide to behave the same? Sorry, i dont get it ...

1) I think there is less doping in shooting than in most other sports.

2) I wont say that you are wrong, its very weird how good our athletes have become in shooting finals, usually they always completely messed up. I think they decided to get help from psychologists a couple of years ago and it seems to help, our athletes already did great at 2014 world championships.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Let's go Kuwaiti :clap:

It would be absolutely sensation if he wins his first Olympic medal 18 (!) years after his last of three world titles...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!