website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

43 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Several Republican congressmen here are going on self-quarantine since they may have come in contact with a CPAC attendee who already tested positive

And I should be screwed too since out of the 13 cases here in Florida, 2 of which are in my county, though they're not saying where in Volusia County these two cases are

I really can't stop finding it a bit hillarious that Matt Gaetz is among them after making a fool out of himself. 

But then again, it's nice that they listen to those who know what they're talking about and not the president! :p

13 minutes ago, Agger said:

I really can't stop finding it a bit hillarious that Matt Gaetz is among them after making a fool out of himself. 

But then again, it's nice that they listen to those who know what they're talking about and not the president! :p

The poetic justice done to Gaetz by Coronavirus gives good vibes :p 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Another 8 cases for us... Currently there are 145 suspects in Jakarta, with 87 being hospitalized.

The data of which district the suspects live is now withheld because there are orders to follow the national government policy to avoid showing any information about places where suspects live/work :facepalm:

13 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Another 8 cases for us... Currently there are 145 suspects in Jakarta, with 87 being hospitalized.

The data of which district the suspects live is now withheld because there are orders to follow the national government policy to avoid showing any information about places where suspects live/work :facepalm:

Apparently Florida officials are doing the same here :facepalm:

Then again Florida is full of Trump's ass kissers so I'm not surprised

12 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Is it true that the virus can't survive heat like in summer it will go away

I have a friend at the CDC who says there’s no evidence to backup that claim. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Is it true that the virus can't survive heat like in summer it will go away

A lot is still uncertain but I doubt that it can't survive. The question is if it's affected by the humidity like the flu. That and the changes in behavior (spending more time outside where you aren't as close) would most likely be the main reasons to believe that it'll struggle when it gets warmer (like the flu does).