website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

Finland is the kind of song quite a lot of people would like, but then they see a guy half naked and all of a sudden it's "eeewww this is so stupid!".

I hope it wins, at least from what we saw today. Maybe Thursday has good options.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

At least it was actually music, instead of Croatia just mumbling things, Serbia even being invisible in the recap and the Netherlands with the most off key performance of all.

now you have to be extravagant to win! it's really sad

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

My top 5 from this evening: :FIN:CZE:POR:MLT:MDA

Surprisingly I agree with at least three of them. Finland, Czech and probably Malta. The rest I don't even remember so well anymore :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Benolympique said:

now you have to be extravagant to win! it's really sad

You don't have to be. That's the same kind of statement as "it's always Eastern European countries that win because they vote for each other!". In other words, just not true.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Oh, I have to pay to vote internationally?!? Hard pass EBU

As far as I know I have to pay to vote. Makes perfect sense that voting is for EBU member nations only anyway...