website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, dcro said:

But then again, it's still 30+ degrees at night. :wacko:

Racing in such conditions is downright unhealthy. Medical tent looked like one from a war zone yesterday, according to our federation.

Awarding these champs to Qatar has been a complete blunder to begin with. Indoor sports could barely stick with air conditioning but what else do you expect from athletics of all things? Of course it would be a war of attrition in marathons & race walking.

Just now, Federer91 said:

It's a strange night when OlympicsFan has the rational opinions. :d

I am always the voice of reason, most of the times you are just to blind to see it, but I guess that is what should be expected from someone fanboying of a guy who was twice caught for doping and is still allowed to steal medals...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Good. If you are fat, then lose weight, otherwise you will always be a burden for society.

well, it's not simple as it might look...

despite all the fuc*in' bullshit most "doctors" and "scientist" say, there are quite a few people struggling with their size not because they spend all day eating sh*t or because of their "wrong habits", but because they have hormonal and/or genetic disfunctions...

and you can do all the physical activity and the diet you want, but if you have those kind of problems, you'll never win the fight against your weight in excess...never...there's no medicine for that right now, just as for some forms of cancer...

Ok, sad to hear that. I think you are still young? so it could still happen for you (if that is your goal), but I don’t get why people here are freaking out over half naked bodies they see on TV. Don’t you guys see something like that every day in real life (at least during the summer)?

I married sport and I’m okay with that. Maybe I’ll meet someone someday, but for now my bride and I just had a very productive morning :whistle:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Right, the first person who gives me a link to a spoiler free (!) video of the men's 100m final gets a big thank you.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Right, the first person who gives me a link to a spoiler free (!) video of the men's 100m final gets a big thank you.

IAAF YouTube will have the full session in a bit. I used a vpn to find it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, phelps said:

well, it's not simple as it might look...

despite all the fuc*in' bullshit most "doctors" and "scientist" say, there are quite a few people struggling with their size not because they spend all day eating sh*t or because of their "wrong habits", but because they have hormonal and/or genetic disfunctions...

and you can do all the physical activity and the diet you want, but if you have those kind of problems, you'll never win the fight against your weight in excess...never...there's no medicine for that right now, just as for some forms of cancer...

For the overwhelming majority of people it actually is ... 

I have done extensive research on this topic and thanks to that I now can confirm that there is an ancient method to lose weight that it almost fool-proof ... JUST EAT LESS. It really is as simple as that, but most people just don’t have the discipline to do it.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I am always the voice of reason, most of the times you are just to blind to see it, but I guess that is what should be expected from someone fanboying of a guy who was twice caught for doping and is still allowed to steal medals...

I wasn't talking about the sporting part. :d

Plus, you should know that i'm from those very few posters here, who doesn't give a damn about the doping stuff. There will never be a perfect world/system. I don't base who i like or hate on this.

The more medals Gatlin wins, the better. IAAF has always been a flawed organisation, with corrupt leaders. They punish some, while letting others go with the double standards all the time. Hope he wins one in Tokyo too.