website statistics

Freestyle Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Amazing story! I crossed my fingers for this man from qualification! I am so proud, and he deserve for medal, but gold? Wow, Sweden must be proud of this boy! I will remember this final for so long! We have a  new king in this event :D

6 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Actually if we're going to talk about the judging, my question is how the heck did Ikuma Horishima finish third?

Polish commentators said he got bonus points for getting out of trouble. Turns seem the one aspect where you can get away with poor quality but I'm not the expert here.

9 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Actually if we're going to talk about the judging, my question is how the heck did Ikuma Horishima finish third?

When I saw his result I knew there was going to be some fuckery in the final positions.  That was a complete joke.  Ice dance judging on the moguls hill tonight.  

13 minutes ago, Adriano said:

We have a  new king in this event :D

Lets calm down a bit, Wallberg has a grand total of zero world cup wins, he has a long ways to go :P

That being said, in moguls it's pretty common for an Olympic gold to be the start of a quad of dominance rather than the culmination of such.

7 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Lets calm down a bit, Wallberg has a grand total of zero world cup wins, he has a long ways to go :P

That being said, in moguls it's pretty common for an Olympic gold to be the start of a quad of dominance rather than the culmination of such.

Yes the beginning of the road, but let's see that always the Olympic champion can have bigger points than the judges, because he is the champion.