website statistics

Freestyle Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Swewi said:

Does anyone know how to find a schedule for prize ceremonies?

If I remember correctly, somebody wrote here few days ago that medal plaza ceremonies begin at 12:30 CET from Day 2. I will try to confirm it and let you know 

2 hours ago, NearPup said:

Unrelated: I hate, *hate* the side view OBS kept insisting on showing. It’s basically impossible to see wtf is going on when they show that view.

I agree. The side view for moguls is crap. You can't see when someone drifts offline and they cut to another camera right after the landing when it's a crucial moment. With modern tech they ditched the front view that was working for all those years? Do they show this from the side on World Cup too or is that special IOC invention? I wonder how this goes for dual moguls :wacko:

45 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I agree. The side view for moguls is crap. You can't see when someone drifts offline and they cut to another camera right after the landing when it's a crucial moment. With modern tech they ditched the front view that was working for all those years? Do they show this from the side on World Cup too or is that special IOC invention? I wonder how this goes for dual moguls :wacko:

The side view is rarely ever shows at the world cup. A lot of venues don’t seem to have the camera set up for it. At the Olympics they’ve had that view available since at least 2006 IIRC, and they always love to use it (because it looks spectacular), though usually they use it a lot less.