website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

Wow, Fialkova, come on! :hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Noooo, Wierer clearly lost her nevers, with 0 she would have won gold. Dahlmeier winning gold is bad for multiple reasons.

I don't know what your reasons are, but the only reason it's bad in my book is because it's most likely the end of her career then after Pyeongchang (or well, this season).. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I watched biathlon on ARD and now i switched to Eurosport and was shocked to see that they don't broadcast ... why?

They buy the rights for the olympics, sublicense it to ARD and then ARD is the station that shows the most important competition of the day? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

I don't know what your reasons are, but the only reason it's bad in my book is because it's most likely the end of her career then after Pyeongchang (or well, this season).. 

That is one reason the other one is that i didn't predict her to win a medal ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.