website statistics

Men's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2017

George_D

41 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Well, to add a bit of salt, :FIN did waste 3 set balls. Although they played defintely better then :BUL and really did deserved to win this set

Actually we played better than Finland, but we had 9 service errors.

Edited by batbobi

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

2x TWF Universal Champion - 69 days

I just found out that Germany seems to have a pretty young team, which is surprising, considering that Germany never had really good results at junior level on the mens side. Bogachev and Zenger were born in 1997, Krick was born in 1998, Brehme and Weber were born in 1999. Did anyone watch the german matches and could maybe tell me something about those players? Could anyone of them potentially become world class?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

18 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I just found out that Germany seems to have a pretty young team, which is surprising, considering that Germany never had really good results at junior level on the mens side. Bogachev and Zenger were born in 1997, Krick was born in 1998, Brehme and Weber were born in 1999. Did anyone watch the german matches and could maybe tell me something about those players? Could anyone of them potentially become world class?

Well, I only watched the game against Italy and some of the match with Czech Republic, but I have to say, although in Attack Grozer was the main option, Tobias Krick really looks like a promising middle blocker, although he did not play perfectly, he really was good, considering his young age. Still, the most positive thing about German NT has been team play. Noone really stands out, but the whole team has very high skills and experienced coach.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk