Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Gianlu33

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

dcro    2,856
1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

I did write to them when I was frustrated when I can't see women's 53 kg in weightlifting, and they replied:

On what email did you send that? :p

I plan to write them a stern email myself, about them not uploading full replay of eventing and show jumping competitions from Rio, basically making it the only events not to be featured. Disgusting and blatant discrimination for equestrian fans.

Griff88    280
5 minutes ago, dcro said:

On what email did you send that? :p

I plan to write them a stern email myself, about them not uploading full replay of eventing and show jumping competitions from Rio, basically making it the only events not to be featured. Disgusting and blatant discrimination for equestrian fans.

Basically just complained about how I can't watch some sports, then adding more drama with "Olympic shouldn't just promoting gender equality but also equality in sport streaming". Also add words like "extreme decline since Nanjing 2014" and "I can not imagine what will happen in 2022 if this issue is not resolved".

• Haha 2

nitinsanker    62

Loving the reinvention of hockey ..... hockey5s is such fun , faster quicker, emphasis is on skills of stick work , dribbling rather than getting penalties 

• Like 1

Olympian1010    304
36 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Basically just complained about how I can't watch some sports, then adding more drama with "Olympic shouldn't just promoting gender equality but also equality in sport streaming". Also add words like "extreme decline since Nanjing 2014" and "I can not imagine what will happen in 2022 if this issue is not resolved".

I think he meant the actual email adresss you wrote to

LDOG    649
hace 7 minutos, nitinsanker said:

Loving the reinvention of hockey ..... hockey5s is such fun , faster quicker, emphasis is on skills of stick work , dribbling rather than getting penalties 

I don't like the use of boards. Many of the less skilled teams just bash the ball forward hoping one of their players will sprint to the ball faster and get a lucky goal. Usain Bolt could become a great hockey player with that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

thepharoah    344
20 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I don't like the use of boards. Many of the less skilled teams just bash the ball forward hoping one of their players will sprint to the ball faster and get a lucky goal. Usain Bolt could become a great hockey player with that.

maybe that's why some African teams made some victories here :mumble:

Griff88    280
45 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think he meant the actual email adresss you wrote to

I think I am just too excited about this issue :wacko:

@dcro I wrote to info@olympicchannel.com, since I am pretty sure they will respond it quite fast (which is true)

• Thanks 1

thepharoah    344

the Afghan guy who's participating with wild card defeated the 1st seed and champion of Olympic qualifications in Tunisia , well done 

• Thanks 1

intoronto    479
1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

the Afghan guy who's participating with wild card defeated the 1st seed and champion of Olympic qualifications in Tunisia , well done 

He finished 8th in the qualification tournament (top 7 qualified).

• Like 1

heywoodu    3,386

The athletics is live on Eurosport 2 OH MY GOD :hyper:

Race walk! :hyper:

heywoodu    3,386
5 hours ago, intoronto said:

There is two stages to every track and field event. The time is.combined from both to decide a winner.

Thanks. That's just stupid and makes no sense at all.