website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

8 hours ago, bestmen said:

You compare Gpd pib i dont know what , i forgot to tell that cost of life is not the same , in germany you take the taxi 20€ you lent an appartement 500 ,1 pizza 10 €, you pay 1 coffe 2€ ,the price here you can divide all that by 10 or 15 

here hospitals are free, large part of medicaments are 100%free  , school is free , university is free ,TV is free,gasoline+energy are cheap ....etc ..etc

Except cars are expensive because imported which is a good thing "no more pollution"

I have thousands of tv channels from 5 continents , i pay less than 1€ per year :lol:

Btw your Tv  channels are ugly , when you watch 1 match of football each 10 minutes they put 90 publicities of Mcdonalds and kinder you gonna find a plastic toy they say , prices like 6,99€ instead 7 

buy 3 coffee you get 1 for free but the price of 3 coffee was already x4 so the additional one was not really free:lol: you even miss the half of match while you paid your subscription 99,99€ instead 100 :lol:

how can they scam you easily like that while your IQ is high like you pretend :lol:

Sounds like an amazing country. Maybe you should tell the millions of people from Africa who come to Europe every year, apparently they walked right past heaven on earth to come to an inferior place like Europe where everything is horrible. I really wish you were right, maybe then they wouldn't all "flee" to Europe.

When i look at the quality of your healthcare/education system, it is no surprise that they are free, i seriously doubt that anyone would pay for those "services".

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

21 hours ago, bestmen said:

What are you talking about , money is not everything....millions of rich people through the history have died , will this money save them .? I can live with bread+eggs its enough for me

Also Its the opposit :

the reason that our area looks modest because we don't apply correctly the religion and no one voted for those corrupted presidents picked by western countries (they steal money together)

also if all countries of world build this crazy industry like yours :any kind of life in this  planet will disappear , satan is helping you for and he succedes 

How many people have died by accident  while driving cars made in Germany? Millions of millions 

either you kill directly by bombs or indirectly by motors/chemical ,

the result is the same :

Reveal hidden contents

Probably billions, but what about the trillions of people who have died from air pollution caused by algerian natural gas?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

35 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Why is euro/dollar strong like that , this western system of scam is making the salary higher ,so they go to europe for the "easy  money" not because they love it but they go to Qatar cause they love it , not for money 

Edited by bestmen

On 12/7/2023 at 12:12 PM, rafalgorka said:

12/12/2023 - mark that day on your calendar and look for news from POL in your newsfeed that day, a lot of interesting things will be going on here...

In one aspect it could be worse - they will speed less money on olympic sports.

2 hours ago, Federer91 said:

So, Rutte is (finally) out of the picture in the coming weeks and all of a sudden NED has no issues letting BG in Schengen :roflmao: :roflmao: Two-faced politicians, surely this hasn't happened before.

Curious what happens if Wilders does indeed become prime minister, he doesn't strike me as the type who'd be easily willing to overlook the massive Bulgarian fraud by all the people who 'worked' here for a few days, then went back, claimed welfare money for a whole year or so and funneled millions and millions of euros from here to there :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!