website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

il y a 16 minutes, Dimast a déclaré:

First, read your media. They propagate Russophobia. I'm sick of this

I'm indeed personnally sick of this also. But I'm also sick of the russian "holler than me" attitude. You're not the victim here, the thousands of cleans athlete stripped of medals during decades are.

Russia and russia sport did bring this to themselves. They inherit a corrupt doping prone sport system and did exactly jack shit with it as it was still pushing Russia to the spotlights.

Now, doest it mean that they are no doping in other nations"? Hell, no. Doest it mean that the western medias are not mostly inept when they're talking about Russia ? Hell, no. Doest it mean they might or might not have been some political pressure from the west to this ? Hell no. But, they all are peripherical questions.

The crux of the matter is the state doping sport system that - like it or not - has no other exemples outside of Russia (and possibly other former soviet republics).

So now, stop playing the victim card, admit you have a problem, fix it and then come back. 

il y a 16 minutes, Dimast a déclaré:

There are different opinions in Russia. Everyone understands that they are guilty and gave reason. But everyone understands that something is just an excuse. Russian sport has been the cleanest in the world for many years. But you dont care. You will continue and continue to kill it as long as possible, 5, 10, 15 years. until you kill

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "please meme"

I want to see the moment when WADA will not be headed by the Anglo-Saxons. We then learn a lot about doping in Canada and the US, in Britain and in Germany. Ah, dreams .. WADA from an international doping agency turned into a killer of Russia. Because the leadership in Washington

2 minutes ago, Dimast said:

I want to see the moment when WADA will not be headed by the Anglo-Saxons. We then learn a lot about doping in Canada and the US, in Britain and in Germany. Ah, dreams .. WADA from an international doping agency turned into a killer of Russia. Because the leadership in Washington

really.... Washington? same leadership that is accused of being helped to win the elections by who exactly? oh thats right, Russia......

3 минуты назад, De_Gambassi сказал:

Funny? Russian athletes for the past three years are checked for doping a hundred times stronger than others. It seems that I check only them. And all are clean. But it's funny to you, they will always be dirty anyway, because they are Russian. This is propaganda. Q.E.D

il y a 2 minutes, Dimast a déclaré:

Funny? Russian athletes for the past three years are checked for doping a hundred times stronger than others. It seems that I check only them. And all are clean. But it's funny to you, they will always be dirty anyway, because they are Russian. This is propaganda. Q.E.D

If you trully beleive that the russian athletes are clean (hell, even cleaner than the rest of the field) and that everything has to do with propaganda and politics. Then, you're in denial.

Is there a A.A for doping countries ? If not, we should seriously consider making one.

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

it seems the Doctor of alex Schwazer :ITA  is ban

Not just banned, jailed :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!