website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

once again the  asthmatic people can't practice the high level-sport , it's just not possible and forbidden 

one Notice: tha asthmatics use différents drugs to treat their crisis like : theophilline.terbutaline.stéroïdes

..etc because they haven't the same stage of the ilness 

the 2/3 of the team sky  are apparently asthmatic and all of them use the salbutamol , just ha ha ha

Edited by bestmen

6 hours ago, bestmen said:

once again the  asthmatic people can't practice the high level-sport , it's just not possible and forbidden 

Both of these statements are incorrect, especially the 'it's forbidden', because it's quite clearly not. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Apparently Froome/Sky are aiming for some sort of deal, losing the Vuelta (and his world champs medal) in exchange for only a 5-6 month bad (which would cause him no harm since it'd be mostly in the winter months anyway) :roflmao:

http://www.corriere.it/sport/18_gennaio_30/resa-froomepronto-patteggiareper-salvare-stagione-3a684d00-0530-11e8-8913-7ceabd19f7b3.shtml

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 1 minute, heywoodu a déclaré:

Apparently Froome/Sky are aiming for some sort of deal, losing the Vuelta (and his world champs medal) in exchange for only a 5-6 month bad (which would cause him no harm since it'd be mostly in the winter months anyway) :roflmao:

http://www.corriere.it/sport/18_gennaio_30/resa-froomepronto-patteggiareper-salvare-stagione-3a684d00-0530-11e8-8913-7ceabd19f7b3.shtml

Step 3 of mourning: Bargaining

Just now, De_Gambassi said:

Step 3 of mourning: Bargaining

Basically this is simply an admission of guilt, so: see you at the end of 2019/beginning of 2020 Chris :bye:

(I know that won't happen, but still, one can hope)

il y a 2 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

Basically this is simply an admission of guilt, so: see you at the end of 2019/beginning of 2020 Chris :bye:

(I know that won't happen, but still, one can hope)

Honnestly, I don't think they'll let it go for free (or almost). They're playing with the future of the sport here, and I think they know it.

IMO, it's more likely that we will never see on a bike again, that seeing him flying on the Giro/Tour roads this year. Maybe, I'm too much of an optismist. We will see.

2 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Honnestly, I don't think they'll let it go for free (or almost). They're playing with the future of the sport here, and I think they know it.

IMO, it's more likely that we will never see on a bike again, that seeing him flying on the Giro/Tour roads this year. Maybe, I'm too much of an optismist. We will see.

I hope you're right, cycling would be so much better off without Froome (or the entire sickening Brailsford-clan for that matter), but I fear you're wrong...