website statistics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Tsitsipas out in the fourth round :cry:

Unfortunately I am not surprised as he is just coming back from injury and it seems to be affecting his serve still. He didn't serve well towards the end of the match. He was not broken in the first two sets and then was broken four times total in the next two sets.

I was worried he would lose earlier, so I am glad he made it this far at least. Kind of bittersweet.

Hopefully, he will be fully recovered now and come back stronger for his next tournament which is not for another month. He won't have many points to defend for a while so it will be a good opportunity to rise again!

On 1/19/2024 at 1:14 PM, Wanderer said:

Seems we are entering "EEVA" era with Andreeva, Korneeva and Timofeeva coming up :d 

Thank you for this prediction, because right after that all of these players were eliminated. Especially glad that pro-Putin Andreeva is out by Barbora Krejcikova :cheer:

12 hours ago, Illya said:

Thank you for this prediction, because right after that all of these players were eliminated. Especially glad that pro-Putin Andreeva is out by Barbora Krejcikova :cheer:

Yes, Mirra liked some pro-Putin posts on Instagram. Pretty much the only reason that’s stopping me from becoming a fan of her at this point. She’s a really talented tennis player, and really good at interviews too. However, that being said, you need to remember that Mirra is only 16 years old. 16 years old!! A literal child. Her political views are probably mainly formed by how her parents and closest relatives perceive the world. 

Edited by Josh

@Sindo

:AUS 15yo Cruz Hewitt, son of Lleyton make his Grand Slam debut during boys tournament, he did lost in first round against :USA Alexander Razeghi 2-6, 3-6.

I'm hoping that in future he will perform better and during senior career he will be in at least in top50 of ATP ranking, good luck boy :yes

2 hours ago, rybak said:

:AUS 15yo Cruz Hewitt, son of Lleyton make his Grand Slam debut during boys tournament, he did lost in first round against :USA Alexander Razeghi 2-6, 3-6.

I'm hoping that in future he will perform better and during senior career he will be in at least in top50 of ATP ranking, good luck boy :yes

Yes! It would be great!