website statistics

Asian Games 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, phelps said:

also the Chinese links work perfectly :yes

on channel 14 right now :IRI are beating :JPN in table tennis :yikes:

Yes I was watching it on our local TV and nobody believes what just happened  :d beating Japan 3-0 ? seriously ? wow :yikes: bring on China :lol:

heroic performance from all of our 3 players :bowdown: specially Nima for beating Harimoto and gave momentum to the rest

10 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Just need to get Wushu into the Olympics now!  :p

If China hosts the Olympics in the near future, it seems very likely: https://ocasia.org/news/4312-wushu-receives-solid-backing-for-olympic-inclusion.html

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’ve been between jobs for a bit, but earlier this year I began a part-time job with a local youth skateboarding league in Southern California. I just realized one of the skateboarders will be competing in women’s park today. I’ll have to catch a replay, but kind of a neat/odd connection to the Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I must admit that the atmosphere is very pleasant, almost all the venues I saw were full. The Asian Games are certainly one of the best continental multi-sport events, the European Games can only aspire to come closer...