website statistics

Asian Games 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Men’s eights is a lot more competitive than I would have expected. :CHN with another gold medal though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Our sports ministry has set an ambitious target of 100 medals from these games, that will be out highest ever by some margin ( Prev. Best 70 medals). With already 5 medals ( 3 🥈 & 2 🥉) on day 1, will be interesting to see how close we reach to that target. 

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

https://bio.link/minkhudukstreaming

Copy the CH1-6 links on “Open Network Stream” menu in VLC Media player.

RTM (with Malaysia VPN) also have some https://sukanasia2022.rtm.gov.my/utama

That’s some of the safest alternative I can offer you guys

Fantastic, I'm not familiar with this. is this going to work the whole Games ? or it will be blocked soon and ...

It's really hard to watch our TV with dumbest commentators ever. :d

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

Fantastic, I'm not familiar with this. is this going to work the whole Games ? or it will be blocked soon and ...

It's really hard to watch our TV with dumbest commentators ever. :d

Yes but the sport selection are up to the Malaysians

15 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

The idea is good but the presentation is still lame for me. The effect is likely generated by university student and the fireworks as well.

Chengdu Universiade is better for me, the Hangzhou guys trying to show off their technology but as you said the cauldron did not have the wow factor

2 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Chengdu Universiade is better for me, the Hangzhou guys trying to show off their technology but as you said the cauldron did not have the wow factor

They both felt very similar. You get the feeling China put together a bunch of manicured, cookie-cutter ceremonies. It lessens their impact for me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

23 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

They both felt very similar. You get the feeling China put together a bunch of manicured, cookie-cutter ceremonies. It lessens their impact for me.

I was only talking about the cauldron lol

But since you talked about this, let me elaborate a bit:

Both ceremonies might feel similar at a glance but for me Chengdu is more successful in integrating the culture with modern technology. Chengdu's ceremony screams "Look, this is Sichuan" to foreigners while Hangzhou is too philosophical (plus contained too many AR - which I never liked) despite strong start at the artistic segment about the river.