website statistics

Athletics at the European Games 2023

Totallympics

Just now, Werloc said:

The typical Zarankaitė experience, where you throw 58-60 metres in Lithuania and Latvia, and then 55-56 metres everywhere else :p 

disappointing :( she's competing with the best result on paper, but always struggles to showcase outside of home turf... I mean, Poland is not that far away, I was hoping it was close enough for good result :d

Simulation after 7 events:

Place Nation Sim Score Score change
1 HUN 429 2
2 UKR 405 -2
3 SLO 380 3
4 ROU 338 -6
5 LTU 331 18
6 CRO 296 -6
7 DEN 281 -9
8 LAT 279 2
9 SRB 276 -20
10 CYP 272 -6
11 SVK 272 4
12 EST 267 -5
13 ISL 249 7
14 BUL 230 13
15 LUX 182 1
16 MDA 131 3
Edited by Bearas

Just now, Bearas said:

disappointing :( she's competing with the best result on paper, but always struggles to showcase outside of home turf... I mean, Poland is not that far away, I was hoping it was close enough for good result :d

I don't know how to feel about her now though, after her sister was pumping gas into multiple cars with tax payer money, I can only imagine that it's likely she and her mother also benefited from that and used it to freely drive around to every Lithuanian competition. 

Although it is speculation that Ieva could have benefited from that, I still didn't like her that much, because she was always one of those athletes that talked very loudly in interviews, but never showed up at any important competition.

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I don't know how to feel about her now though, after her sister was pumping gas into multiple cars with tax payer money, I can only imagine that it's likely she and her mother also benefited from that and used it to freely drive around to every Lithuanian competition. 

Although it is speculation that Ieva could have benefited from that, I still didn't like her that much, because she was always one of those athletes that talked very loudly in interviews, but never showed up at any important competition.

I completely missed the thing about her sister... just reading on it now!