website statistics

Women's Volleyball FIVB Olympic Qualification Tournaments 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 hours ago, phelps said:

well, also :ITA is going to the OQT with their B team (and Z coach :bones::p :facepalm:

I'm watching some supernatural movies recently. I think the guy is possessed by a demon :d that's the only way I can explain his decisions. 

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

I'm watching some supernatural movies recently. I think the guy is possessed by a demon :d that's the only way I can explain his decisions. 

so, we need to hire an exorcist as the new president of the volleyball federation :yikes: :roflmao: :facepalm:

Edited by phelps

55 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

I think :TUR is very safe and will easily win all matches. The second quota will be decided between :BRA and :JPN, the last match of their group.

Although I also think Turkey will win the group, I didn't see anything impressive from them, honestly. I won't be surprised if they lose a game here.

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

I think :TUR is very safe and will easily win all matches. The second quota will be decided between :BRA and :JPN, the last match of their group.

I still think it all depends on how Vargas wakes up

if she comes down the bed with the wrong foot, there's no Santarelli or Karakurt or Gunes that can save them from a bad loss

Edited by phelps