website statistics

Road Cycling UCI World Championships 2022

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, Dragon said:

The breeding policy is working well.

You take a winner of the Paris Roubaix and a British road race champion, look them in a room together and a world champion is the result...

;)

Magnus quick to point out he's the only one without a world championship medal in the family. Megan won bronze at track as a junior

28 minutes ago, dodge said:

I don't know tbh. He did it last year when Zoe won the road race. He got quite emotional then (obviously enough!)

I'll give Eurosport Player a listen later to check this, but I can imagine this time he wouldn't have been that emotional given that anything less than a win with at least 45+ seconds of advantage would have been underwhelming :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It was Rob Hatch and Michael Hutchinson on comms duty overnight.

Whoever named the Australian state of New South Wales obviously had today's winners in mind, seeing as they hail from Pontyclun and Aberaeron if my Googling is up to snuff. ;) Though Aberaeron - on the western coast - is perhaps south Wales in the broad sense only.

love the beginning of tomorrow's mixed relay start list :d 

wjuuQYP.png

https://www.tissottiming.com/File/0003140113030101FFFFFFFFFFFFFF01

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Drama in the team TT - red hot favourites :NED suffer a mechanical to Mollema in the men’s leg, then van Vleuten crashes straight off the ramp in the women’s.  So going to be an unexpected winner.  

AvV looking in a bad way, has to race again on Saturday.

Edited by Grassmarket

11 hours ago, heywoodu said:

love the beginning of tomorrow's mixed relay start list :d 

wjuuQYP.png

https://www.tissottiming.com/File/0003140113030101FFFFFFFFFFFFFF01

Tahiti do have a velodrome, albeit one of the old Roubaix-style ones.  But looking at the names, a few Togolese canoeists in there.

Well done :SUI - they were a strong team by any standards, would have been contenders.

Edited by Grassmarket