website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2019

Totallympics

1 hour ago, nitinsanker said:

Normally the cut off is between 628 and 627 ...... i feel he would easily make it probably may be even top 4 

Yes top 4 performance by jani 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Just now, hckosice said:

with our luck I am more than certain Jány will be the one without the quota, just hope it will not be the same way as Tužnský lost it yesterday, because then it will really be a case for a good shrink

Deepak is a reasonably steady shooter and reasonably experienced but he is not a great finisher  he narrowly missed qualification in the world champs where he finished 6th but sampson is not a great final shooter so may be interesting to see who closes the two quota places between the three 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

That was not surprising result at all for the Indian. Not beeing greedy but to put into perspective Indian No. 8 in domestic rankings in Women's 10m Air rifle has better average than Indian No1 in Men. Let alone that, even Mehuli Gosh (No 4) consistently shoots 629 is qualification and 250s in finals. 

Wondering if one of the top 4 shooters has high amount of natural testosterone, and issf and cas would ask them to compete as men, it would be more helpful.. :p

Just Kidding... :)

54 minutes ago, hckosice said:

with our luck I am more than certain Jány will be the one without the quota, just hope it will not be the same way as Tužnský lost it yesterday, because then it will really be a case for a good shrink

bla bla bla bla