website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2019

Totallympics

4 hours ago, Winterless said:

Congratulations to all Indian athletes! Usually the Chinese top the world cup stage medal tables, but so nice to see these young Indian talents making the competitions more fierce than ever! I mean, 4 medals for India in Rio already, how about that!

Personally I shoot trap. Would be lovely to see more Indian athletes in shotgun finals, Judging from these rifle/pistol world cups, the day is very near.

Keep up the good work India!

Well this group of young Indian atheletes are true world beaters .....   there are quite a few of them still at 15-16 years and brilliant .... there a couple in shotgun ..... manisha keer , lakshya etc but they are not moving in the same way as the pistol crowd ...... shotgun still requires more equipment and a more expensive kit so the infra is still not great but with the popularity of shooting going up i am sure will happen..... did help that indias best trap shooter became our sports minister 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Just now, phelps said:

not so sure...629 is not such a great score...most of the 2nd relay shooters can beat him (even if I hope he and Suppini can make the final)...

Normally the cut off is between 628 and 627 ...... i feel he would easily make it probably may be even top 4 

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

13 minutes ago, phelps said:

not so sure...629 is not such a great score...most of the 2nd relay shooters can beat him (even if I hope he and Suppini can make the final)...

Of COURSE he will make it to the final. I cannot think of any competition that a 629.7 fell out of the top 8. 

Just now, dcro said:

:NED Hellenbrand is going well.

@heywoodu What does he have to do to satisy the royal highness of the Dutch Olympic Committee? :p

Top-8 in one of these World Cups (so I guess this is his last chance for that) or top-6 in the European championships.

FT1iZEr.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dareza said:

It will be Israel vs Slovakia vs Australian and probably India.

Isreal already qualified from the european games ..... so SVk vs Aus Vs India ..... i feel sad for yash who narrowly missed qualification finishing 9th i think .... he is just 15 and in his first major tournament..... but his time will come 

Edited by nitinsanker