website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

when I was a kid Italy used to lose all Penalty shout outs :d 1990, 1994, 1998. thanks to the Netherlands (which was even worse than Italy in PK :d) that curse had been lifted in 2000. at least nowadays Italy wins and loses on penalties.

Italy football NT is the first team I cheered for when I was 5 or 6 :d (even before watching one match of our own NT) so yeah still a fan. so happy for that close win. Spain was the better team tonight though.

and congrats to Italian users here. :yes

5 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Italy football NT is the first team I cheered for when I was 5 or 6 :d (even before watching one match of our own NT)

Same for me. :d Further more Euro 2000 was the first sporting event at all that i was exposed to/watched. And thus, for 21 years now, Italy NT is one of my strongest sporting passions. 

For Me Spain was the better side today but Italy was better through the tournament so I guess it was fair and square , making Morata shoot a penalty is the most stupid decision Enrique has taken maybe in his entire life, really sad for Olmo he was the best player by far today but ofc he won't forget this petty missed ever despite the fact that he's the penalty taker in Leipzig 

16 hours ago, MHSN said:

when I was a kid Italy used to lose all Penalty shout outs :d 1990, 1994, 1998. thanks to the Netherlands (which was even worse than Italy in PK :d) that curse had been lifted in 2000. at least nowadays Italy wins and loses on penalties.

Italy football NT is the first team I cheered for when I was 5 or 6 :d (even before watching one match of our own NT) so yeah still a fan. so happy for that close win. Spain was the better team tonight though.

and congrats to Italian users here. :yes

Ιtaly could have won 1996 Euro but failed because of Arrigo Sacchi's decisions smacked of a mixture of over-confidence and arrogance