website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Competition Schedule Road to Paris 2024

5 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

I must say what @Antooo did here is among my personal Top 10, maybe even Top 5 things ever made here. This will be such a useful tool next summer. Thanks again.

Thank you !! It was very fun to do it tbh! In the next months, the document could be improved by adding NOC's stats.

• 2 weeks later...

When you look at the schedule, which day in Paris looks the most interesting for you?

I would say Saturday Day 8

Tennis - W singles final (even more interesting if Iga is in)

Athletics  and Swimming finals (W 100m SF and F - will Ewa Swoboda gets into the final or not? M 100 free swimming final)

Cycling M Road Race. M Road Race in Paris!!!

Gymnastics ind apparatus finals

Rowing Singles and Eights finals

And moving day in M golf

Nice combo...

8 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

When you look at the schedule, which day in Paris looks the most interesting for you?

I would say Saturday Day 8

Tennis - W singles final (even more interesting if Iga is in)

Athletics  and Swimming finals (W 100m SF and F - will Ewa Swoboda gets into the final or not? M 100 free swimming final)

Cycling M Road Race. M Road Race in Paris!!!

Gymnastics ind apparatus finals

Rowing Singles and Eights finals

And moving day in M golf

Nice combo...

well, day #14 & #15 with the Breakedance events are unbeatable, of course :yikes: :roflmao: :facepalm:

but tbh, also day #-2, when it all starts, has always a lot of hype (even if it's only about a few not so exciting Football games and that farce named Rugby Sevens in this case)

Edited by phelps

On 12/29/2023 at 6:47 AM, rafalgorka said:

That entire middle weekend is going to be incredible.  Toss up for me between Day 8 and Day 9.  Both have finals in swimming, track & field, and gymnastics.  Plus it's the last 2 rounds of men's golf, the 2 cycling road races (that's going to be something special), all the finals in tennis.  I will be locked in!!