website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

:ZIM Zimbabwe :ZIM

Oliver Mtukudzi - Mutserendende

"Mtukudzi was widely known for his contribution to the history of Zimbabwean music. Known to his fans as Tuku, he was a cultural icon for the southern African country. He was also a businessperson, activist, philanthropist and a goodwill ambassador for Unicef in the southern African region. But it was his innovative music that made him deeply loved. His music was dubbed “Tuku music” and it was a blend of southern African music traditions ".

2 hours ago, Belle said:

Seriously why do people say the date for GF isn’t good the day before? Seriously this has been known for long. :mumble:

In my case, it's mostly the uncertainty that the final is capable of being held tomorrow, because it's nearly midnight (in my country) and I can only assume that other nations didn't receive their voting templates. 

On top of that, the schedule is yet unknown as well.

I'm not against the final tomorrow, I just think that there are some users that didn't really expect the deadline to be met, since there was a week long hiatus, thus this final feels a tad rushed. As a former host, I would probably beg to postpone it to next Saturday, but perhaps everything is more under control that I think it is. :p 

3 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Sundays are better for having the Grand Final in my opinion.

No way, there is way too much going on on a regular Sunday to be able to give much attention to TISC, and after an intense day like a Grand Final-day, immediately going straight to sleep and then work is just...meh :hairpull: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Since I'm 4th in the voting order, should I set an alarm for tomorrow morning or what? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

oh come on, for once you can skip the Mass :p

The Mass? That stuff is considered heathen here :lol: