website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

As long as I know what time to post my votes tomorrow.... :d 

I'll be out for a bit after midday, but with voting position 4 (4! :cheer:) that should not be a problem I suppose.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Dnl said:

Saturday will be perfect, but I’d like to hear from you what is the best way to make the schedule , with break times and all

It depends how much time you feel you will need for breaks. In general most hosts have tended to break the voting into 3 or 4 voting sessions. So for example you could have a morning session, afternoon session and evening session. 
I would advise to give yourself at least 2 decent breaks to breathe during the day and for 1 of those to be at least 1 hour long.

Here is an example of the schedule for the previous occasion we had 37 nations to give you some kind of perspective (see opening post in this thread below….)

Or see the most recent example for the Annual which was broken into 4 voting sessions:

You can look through the schedules from any of the previous contests and form your own schedule as it suits you, editing the times or the amount of nations voting in each session, break times, etc.

Sorry bout the wait but here are my festival of music songs.

LUXEMBOURG

:LUX

ESTONIA

:EST   

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, given the current situation, postponing the Grand Final would not be a bad idea at all. :d

My main concern here is that a 'sudden' Grand Final may cause below average attendance.

Well I don’t agree. This date has been known for a long time. How is that sudden? 

I wait for tomorrow. If there’s another day I’m not sure if I can be here that day. My point is that it’s always somebody which can’t be here in the Grand Final. 

I hope it will be tomorrow. 

Sundays are better for having the Grand Final in my opinion. Saturdays are always more busy for people. I too can only follow the contest tomorrow through my phone, as i won't be at home. I'll of course join in, whenever i can, but i won't be able to post my voting templates. :(

13 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Sundays are better for having the Grand Final in my opinion. Saturdays are always more busy for people. I too can only follow the contest tomorrow through my phone, as i won't be at home. I'll of course join in, whenever i can, but i won't be able to post my voting templates. :(

But if this is really important for you then why plan you go out. This date has been known for long. People will still be busy on Sunday.