website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Hello Totallympian Predictors

A short update/announcement:

We will have two prediction contests in the end of this month which will open soon; Tour De France 2020 prediction contest and Tennis US Open 2020 prediction contest.

I will open the thread for the Tour De France 2020 prediction contest this weekend. I will encourage all to read the rules section closely. The first 9 stages + some classification predictions will be up when the thread open this weekend.

I will open the thread for the Tennis US Open 2020 prediction contest when the draws have been released. The format will be a full bracket tournament, men's and women's tournament. Predictors will predict the first 3 rounds with a 2, 1, 0 point system. The rest of the bracket (From 4th rounds to Finals) will have a 5, 3, 0 point system.

You will be able to read more about these formats and rules when the threads open.

That's all from me, Wumo, Totallympics' Prediction Contest Manager.

6 hours ago, Wumo said:

I will open the thread for the Tennis US Open 2020 prediction contest when the draws have been released. The format will be a full bracket tournament, men's and women's tournament. Predictors will predict the first 3 rounds with a 2, 1, 0 point system. The rest of the bracket (From 4th rounds to Finals) will have a 5, 3, 0 point system.

You will be able to read more about these formats and rules when the threads open.

You can post in two separate pages the brackets for Men and Women tournament? (Is only for haven't  a very long post, and a problem with copy /past)