website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

'open' links to the Tour de France prediction contest and I find it hard to judge the tennis skills of say Wout van Aert or Alexey Lutsenko :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

29 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

'open' links to the Tour de France prediction contest and I find it hard to judge the tennis skills of say Wout van Aert or Alexey Lutsenko :p 

Really? I would say Van Aert would win 9/10 times against Lutsenko in a tennis match :p

The 'open' link has now been fixed so everybody should be able to predict the tennis skills of players like Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams, instead of two-wheeling cyclists :p

Provisional Standing of the ASO/UCI Tour De France Prediction Contest after Day 1 is available here

To all contestants, you are now allowed to edit your predictions until the start of Stage 2, 13:20 (GMT +2)

I also noticed some of the contestants had only written, "Pick a Non-listed Rider". As I have written earlier, if a contestant only writes this, his/her prediction will not count. I assume some of those who picked this option probably wanted to pick :IRL Sam Bennett. For the upcoming predictions, please write the name and nation for the rider if you want your prediction to count.

@toulousain @Monzanator,@Henry_Leon, @africaboy, @George_D, @Agger, @Pablita, @ady48, @heywoodu, @SteveParker, @hckosice, @Federer91@PakoNatxo,@Ufilov,@vlad, @titicow

@Dunadan, @Herberth10,@rybak, @EupenM, @Laraja

17 hours ago, Wumo said:

Provisional Standing of the Tour De France Prediction Contest after Day 1 available here

To all contestants, you are now allowed to edit your predictions until the start of Stage 2, 13:20 (GMT +2)

I also noticed some of the contestants had only written, "Pick a Non-listed Rider". As I have written earlier, if a contestant only writes this, his/her prediction will not count. I assume some of those who picked this option probably wanted to pick :IRL Sam Bennett. For the upcoming predictions, please write the name and nation for the rider if you want your prediction to count.

@toulousain @Monzanator,@Henry_Leon, @africaboy, @George_D, @Agger, @Pablita, @ady48, @heywoodu, @SteveParker, @hckosice, @Federer91@PakoNatxo,@Ufilov,@vlad, @titicow

i am 5th nice :)

Provisional Standing of the ASO/UCI Tour De France Prediction Contest after Day 2 is available here

To all contestants, you are now allowed to edit your predictions until the start of Stage 3, 12:20 (GMT +2)

As rybak has written in the previous post, :FRA Benoit Paire [17] has been forced to withdraw due to a positive COVID-19 test. He has been replaced by :ESP Marcel Granollers. In your bracket, you replace Paire's name with Granollers'. Please remember to change your predictions before the start of the first match tomorrow.

The bracket templates in the first post have now been edited, so Granollers' name appear in the bracket.

@Henry_Leon, @africaboy, @George_D, @Pablita, @ady48, @PakoNatxo, @vlad, @Speedy, @CiroMennella99, @Vic Liu, @Wanderer

@Herberth10, @rybak, @EupenM, @Laraja

16 minutes ago, Agger said:

Man. I thought the tennis predictions took long back in the days. With set numbers it takes an eternity to fill! :yikes:

I had missed that and thought to do it now...yeah, I don't think I'm gonna have time to do this :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!