website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

@intoronto @orangeman @JoshMartini007 Some Canadian women were playing in round 3 of women’s doubles racquetball here: 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

hace 4 minutos, mrv86 dijo:

You mean hoop right?

No, ball.

She finished 9th in qualifications of ball  (she made two horrible mistakes), so we were talking here that maybe Argentina would take out the other gymnast who qualified 8th to let her participate (since she clearly is much better). Thiago thought they would do it, I thought not due to "respect" for the other girl or something. I was right and I think it must be that our coaches see this competition as just experience for these girls.

In the return to Argentina from vacations, our trip pass for Lima and there we found in our plane to the coach of the argentinian taekwondo team, Gabriel Taraburelli, he was very surprised to somebody outside his sports knows him, after a short conversation, he gifs me what you see in the photo of our NOC, i also see and talk with the 3 x 3 team of basketaball, one of them is from my city.

67403605_10157616860989736_3199857528666062848_n.jpg67952257_10157616860899736_6103573737968238592_n.jpg