web
analytics
Jump to content
Blue Swede

The impossible World Records

Recommended Posts

As title says,what to do regarding names like Florence Griffith Joyner,Jackie Joyner Kersee,Jarmila Kratochvilova,Marita Koch and so on?

 

Everyone that can put one and one together realises the non value in those so called World Records.

 

Are mankind going to die out before those are erased?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you implying ? 

We know that Kratochvilova and Koch are horrible cheating juiced Commies, but JJK and Flo-Jo are wonderful self-made women, their record are well deserved :mad:

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was watching live on TV when Christine Arron won the 1998 European Championships in 10,73 and even then it was already said this is the real women's WR :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually have more respect for the athletics WRs than those in swimming (which apparently have no limits whatsoever). :bye:

  • Like 2

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SalamAkhi said:

What are you implying ? 

We know that Kratochvilova and Koch are horrible cheating juiced Commies, but JJK and Flo-Jo are wonderful self-made women, their record are well deserved :mad:

:)


Not only was Flo-Jo doped to her fingertips, but the wind-gauge was nobbled as wel.

 

The thing that annoys me the most was that in the early 1990s the IAAF got absolute, definitive, tested in a court of law proof that all the DDR records were fake, but they were too incompetent to remove them.  OK, it would have not fixed every single problem, but it would at least have cleared a lot of ground for honest athletes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

I was watching live on TV when Christine Arron won the 1998 European Championships in 10,73 and even then it was already said this is the real women's WR :p

Obviously. The wonderful 90's, when absolutely nobody doped :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paula Radcliffe's totally not suspicous marathon world rec.....oh wait, new Nike shoes. Never mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Obviously. The wonderful 90's, when absolutely nobody doped :p 

 

I didn't say that. I just made a comparison between FGJ & Arron you obviously disagree with. Whatever :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

 

I didn't say that. I just made a comparison between FGJ & Arron you obviously disagree with. Whatever :coffee:

I thought you just meant a rather naive TV commentator said that at the time, but alright. Much like the naive TV commentators here were positively (no pun intended) amazed by the Gewiss-Ballan show in 1994.

Edited by heywoodu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I thought you just meant a rather naive TV commentator said that at the time, but alright. Much like the naive TV commentators here were positively (no pun intended) amazed by the Gewiss-Ballan show in 1994.

 

Gewiss-Ballan? That's from cycling? I have no idea what are you talking about since I don't follow cycyling that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...