website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

So the Coup d'Etat in :USA has now reached the stage where  :POL Stanislaw Mikolajczyk flees to London, :CZE Jan Masaryk is murdered,  :HUN Cardinal Mindszenty is put on trial & :YUG King Peter II is deposed,

Did someone depose Biden when I wasn’t paying attention?

7 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Biden runs the USA in the same sense the guy in the Mickey Mouse suit runs Disneyland.

Well then, what happened to the staff running the US that makes you say there has been a coup? I live in the US and I’ve not noticed a change in government over the past week.

5 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Well then, what happened to the staff running the US that makes you say there has been a coup? I live in the US and I’ve not noticed a change in government over the past week.

Yeah, that’s the nature of coups. Things are normal until they’re not, like on aircraft where the pilots die & the passengers don’t realize.

Edited by Grassmarket

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Yeah, that’s the nature of coups. Things are normal until they’re not.  

So why do you think the Biden administration is in danger of being illegally overthrown? That’s really concerning if true.

17 minutes ago, NearPup said:

So why do you think the Biden administration is in danger of being illegally overthrown? That’s really concerning if true.

Some anonymous, unaccountable, faceless, unelected individual or group is currently exercising the powers of the Presidency. Biden has nothing to do with it.  That’s the definition of a Coup.

Edited by Grassmarket

Sad news out of the UK, a coup d’état has lead to the removal of Prime Minister Boris Johnson from parliament. My thoughts and prayers are with our British friends, I hope the King is able to restore democracy soon.

Edited by NearPup