website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

On 7/10/2023 at 4:10 PM, Federer91 said:

So, after XX number of years Bulgaria can finally join the Schengen zone :d Just maybe

Not sure how this is your conclusion. As far as i know he resigned because he couldn't agree on a more strict immigration strategy with the other parties. If anything i would assume/hope that their immigration strategy will get more strict. Also i think that Austria is also blocking Bulgaria and Romania.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

On 7/10/2023 at 11:16 AM, heywoodu said:

The Dutch cabinet has fallen last week, and now in the past minutes Mark Rutte has announced he will not be his party's leader at the next elections (probably in November or so), meaning he will leave politics. In favour or against him, it is absolutely the end of an era after almost one and a half decade.

Interesting to see even someone like far-right populist Geert Wilders talk about him with a degree of respect. Not so much for his political views obviously, but for his overall authority and demeanor, specifically mentioning his handling of Russia's crime of shooting down the MH17 plane.

I just read that VVD wants to nominate Yesilgöz. I can't believe it, this must be a very bad joke. A right-wing party nominating someone born in Turkey ...

Also after recently watching an interview with her, i am absolutely convinced that she is heavily "influenced" by drug cartels. It would be by far the best for the Netherlands to not allow her in any important position, otherwise they might as well just officially hand over the country to the cartels.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

On 7/8/2023 at 1:07 PM, bestmen said:

I'll never visit france again , farewell forever 

That's a win for France.

Edited by OlympicsFan

LOL the Police in france shooted another innocent  man ...this is the 5th incident in 1 month 

..police is here to catch the guilty not to make the justice instead the tribunal , what a mess 

This bloody  place is not able to host the olympic games except if they change the appelation to " games of:  i shoot you because i can "  

Edited by bestmen

:ISR going through it’s biggest political crisis In years. I guess five mostly statement elections, or whatever number they’re at now, in the last few years couldn’t solve deeper divides over national identity.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Cedeao are preparing their army against Niger while Mali+Burkina faso said we are ready to fight  Cedeao+france 

Senegal plays the role of neutral but people are burning the embassy of france in dakar 

:ALG is puting an armada of militaries in the border with Niger to avoid any mess