website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

10 hours ago, Swewi said:

Sweden has upgraded the security risk level to 4/5 after Al Qaida calls for attacks on Sweden (and Denmark). Great Britain is even are warning from travelling to Sweden.:cry:

All because our free speach laws can´t stop a few number of idiots from burning the Quaran.

Apparantly that is enough to attack swedish embassies, have huge protests in the middle-east, call for terrorist attacks despite Sweden is probably one of the most islam-friendly countries in Europe.

Burning books is so 15th century. Sweden is so liberal that it allows one of the most outdated & narrow-minded things ever and calls it 'freedom of speech' :wacko:

They think they can replace God/religions by the technology ...they beleive on what their eyes see , ....what a  limited brain 

This new school program in western countries : teach the sexuality to kids 6yo is just satanic , they are not atheists after all ...satan is included into religions 

Respected comrade Kim Jong-Un while knee deep in water in a flooded rice field said the flooding damage was not caused by natural disasters after big tropical storm this early august, but by human catastrophe due to the irresponsibility of lazy people, especially the prim minister :p

He instructed some officials to take notes while standing in the water :lol: and already ordered to "severely punish" the culprits (prime minister) :p.

2ZbktkpTURBXy82NmViYTQ0OWQxODA0NDhmYmUxN

teVktkpTURBXy9lOTdlYTljYWUyYjZkNjNhYjEyO

Edited by hckošice

@Vektor @lapaj

This article is doing some really bad noises here lately. Obviously I do not understand anything, but is there really written something like wishes that Russia will invade Slovakia again like in 1968 so Hungary can ask Russia to take back some territory from Slovakia ?

Because if yes, that is at 1) really worrying and absolutely scandalous at same time, and at 2) was not the best in matter of timing of release, shortly before the elections, such statements can only affect bad any chances for hungarian minorities parties to enter the parliament

https://magyarnemzet.hu/velemeny/2023/08/magyar-remeny-1968-ban

Edited by hckošice

5 hours ago, hckošice said:

@Vektor @lapaj

This article is doing some really bad noises here lately. Obviously I do not understand anything, but is there really written something like wishes that Russia will invade Slovakia again like in 1968 so Hungary can ask Russia to take back some territory from Slovakia ?

Because if yes, that is at 1) really worrying and absolutely scandalous at same time, and at 2) was not the best in matter of timing of release, shortly before the elections, such statements can only affect bad any chances for hungarian minorities parties to enter the parliament

https://magyarnemzet.hu/velemeny/2023/08/magyar-remeny-1968-ban

No, but you can make a conclusion like that with a little fantasy! It has been 55 years since the invasion of Czechoslovakia, and this is the timing. There is no anything about the election! But there is a remembrance from '68 and the article claims that the Hungarian soldiers were awaited by friendly Hungarians there (I read otherwise in many places!). As it is well known the Hungarians were part of the Soviet invasion.

And then the conclusion is that Hungarians have to hope!

But there is also a very serious claim! In the name of the Benes doctrines, the Slovaks still take forests and land from the Hungarians (In Slovakia) to this day! I do not believe it!

You are right it is a very bad article! For any reasons!

17 minutes ago, lapaj said:

No, but you can make a conclusion like that with a little fantasy! It has been 55 years since the invasion of Czechoslovakia, and this is the timing. There is no anything about the election! But there is a remembrance from '68 and the article claims that the Hungarian soldiers were awaited by friendly Hungarians there (I read otherwise in many places!). As it is well known the Hungarians were part of the Soviet invasion.

And then the conclusion is that Hungarians have to hope!

But there is also a very serious claim! In the name of the Benes doctrines, the Slovaks still take forests and land from the Hungarians (In Slovakia) to this day! I do not believe it!

You are right it is a very bad article! For any reasons!

Ok, so these were only purposedly unnecessary exaggerations by some our "journalists" more precisely their "well played personal assumptions" as I expected. No need to pay any attention to it then. Glad to hear that.

Unfortunately, some especially nationalist-oriented parties here are only waiting for such moments so that they can immediately jump on the topic and play that card while exaggerating as much as they can and search to present problems which in reality are not at all.

Thanks

Edited by hckošice