website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

23 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Ok, so these were only purposedly unnecessary exaggerations by some our "journalists" more precisely their "well played personal assumptions" as I expected. No need to pay any attention to it then. Glad to hear that.

Unfortunately, some especially nationalist-oriented parties here are only waiting for such moments so that they can immediately jump on the topic and play that card while exaggerating as much as they can and search to present problems which in reality are not at all.

Thanks

Unfortunately this is the biggest newspaper in Hungary, whats more a Fidesz friendly newspaper! And yes, that bad noise is from this article itself! This article would fit with a nationalist-oriented partiy's newspaper, but with this one!

Edited by lapaj

On 8/2/2023 at 9:23 PM, heywoodu said:

Coup number how many is that in that part of the world this year? This will be a bit of a big deal in international news for a little bit and then we go on ignoring Niger (which most non-African people have probably never even heard of, unfortunately), until the next coup in *insertrandomcountryinthesamearea*....

No way it's the last coup (attempt) in the region even this year :p 

Ok, not even this month :facepalm: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Nestlé being mentioned as dangerous parasites, that provides like half the jobs in my town :d (ok not exactly half, but it is big enough as a job provider here to greatly influence stuff like where a new road will be made)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@heywoodu I haven’t bought Nestle products in years. They were caught taking water from a spring in California during the drought when they didn’t even have a license to do so. Not to mention all the allegations about child labor and whatnot.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

@heywoodu I haven’t bought Nestle products in years. They were caught taking water from a spring in California during the drought when they didn’t even have a license to do so. Not to mention all the allegations about child labor and whatnot.

I have no idea what is and isn't Nestle, but apparently KitKat is, so...sorry :p