website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

24 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Sad news out of the UK, a coup d’état has lead to the removal of Prime Minister Boris Johnson from parliament. My thoughts and prayers are with our British friends, I hope the King is able to restore democracy soon.

Actually, you are correct.  A winning PM was thrown out for trivial reasons & replaced with a globalist loser.

19 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

According to some Italian media, Berlusconi is dead. Not a bad news for our country.

I'm only sorry for his family, but he was really a criminal.

Confirmed. Was he more or less of a criminal than any other Italian politician of that era, though?

Silvio Berlusconi, former Italian PM, dies at 86 - BBC News

22 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Confirmed. Was he more or less of a criminal than any other Italian politician of that era, though?

Silvio Berlusconi, former Italian PM, dies at 86 - BBC News

I don't agree. He destroyed the Italian political panorama, destroyed the economy and let the fascists into the instructions. With his televisions, he has impoverished the Italian cultural panorama and has barbarized politics.

He had a dozens and dozens of trials, and I can continue for hours, with the "law at personam"

40 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

According to some Italian media, Berlusconi is dead. Not a bad news for our country.

I'm only sorry for his family, but he was really a criminal.

he was also the president of the great Milan (1987-1996)

- 5 Italian championships

- 3 European championships

- 4 Italian super cups

- 3 European super  cups

- 2 Intercontinental cups

Beautiful hot sunny weather here in :GBR so at last all those many billions we have invested in solar panels are going to start to generate some serious electricity! :clap::champion:

Ermmmm......not quite, Prime Minister.  They ....aaaahhh....don't work all that well when it is sunny.  :(  Still, there's plenty coal!  :hyper:

Britain fires up coal plant as weather becomes too hot for solar panels to work efficiently (telegraph.co.uk)

Edited by Grassmarket

14 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Beautiful hot sunny weather here in :GBR so at last all those many billions we have invested in solar panels are going to start to generate some serious electricity! :clap::champion:

Ermmmm......not quite, Prime Minister.  They ....aaaahhh....don't work all that well when it is sunny.  :(  Still, there's plenty coal!  :hyper:

Britain fires up coal plant as weather becomes too hot for solar panels to work efficiently (telegraph.co.uk)

What kind of cheap ass solar panels does the UK use? Texas routinely gets over 40° in the summer and it’s the biggest solar power producer in the US.