website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Horrendous idea. Van der Leyen really is that much power-thirsty? :facepalm:

That’s how it is now in the international nomenklatura - every job is just a dress rehearsal for the next job. Only the private jets get bigger.

“My husband told me he was planting new potatoes for the Spring. I had absolutely no idea he was burying £500,000 in small-denomination bills.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11942651/Police-seen-holding-shovels-search-Nicola-Sturgeons-garden.html#comments

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

“My husband told me he was planting new potatoes for the Spring. I had absolutely no idea he was burying £500,000 in small-denomination bills.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11942651/Police-seen-holding-shovels-search-Nicola-Sturgeons-garden.html#comments

I am shocked. You would think, that after 20 years in office they'd have learned how to properly laundry money.

23 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I am shocked. You would think, that after 20 years in office they'd have learned how to properly laundry money.

Agree. Speeches that no one listens to, books that no-one reads, Professorships with no teaching, management jobs with no decisions, podcasts no-one downloads - that’s the way it’s done now. Sacks full of cash is terribly 1970s.

Tennessee State House voted to expel two members who joined gun control protests in the (state) capital last week. A shining moment for democracy :facepalm:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela