website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

We use artificial turf here because of a) a lack of water and b) it’s cheeper and really performance isn’t changed drastically.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Now, I want to see World Cup played on dirt patches, like the other ones ones young kids in Africa and Asia play on. That’s a game of ball control skill right there.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

14 hours ago, heywoodu said:

And an actual football study said the opposite, but I can't find the link on my phone at the moment.

Most soccer games in USA are played on football-purpose stadiums though. Scientific data can be easily shifted one way or another tbh. People who play their entire career on artificial turf can argue anything and vice versa. Soccer is a sport traditionally played on grass though so US-based research is always flawed IMO.