website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

38 minutes ago, hckosice said:

chosing between this

Reveal hidden contents

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt slovensko hory

http://www.manmagazin.sk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Zelen%C3%A9-pleso-Vysok%C3%A9-tatry-699x298.jpg

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt tatry

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt tatry krivan

and this

Reveal hidden contents

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt beach europe

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt beach europe

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt zandvoort

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt zandvoort

not so hard...sun and sea..I choose, no, wait I WANT the second one :d

That is indeed not so hard :yikes:

Beautiful mountains with wonderful view, calm and wide open nature against beaches where after 5 minutes you've got sand in literally every part of your body and where if you forget the sun cream, your skin boils from the sun :p 

Option 1, please :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I just wonder why dinner break is longer than lunch ? :d isn´t lunch supposed to be bigger than dinner ?

No :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No :p 

seriously ? well, thats definitely absolutely different than our habits :lol: for example in Slovakia it´s not very common at all to cook dinner, we usually cook lunch and for dinner we eat what we had for lunch or just have a snack, something like in breakfast. I thought it´s similar almost everywhere in europe :mumble:

Most Slovaks eat breakfast very early and tuck into different types of Slovakian bread with butter, ham, cheese, boiled or fried eggs, salami, vegetables, sausages and either jam or honey to round the meal off. Some people prefer cereals of various choices or yoghurt.  The main meal of the day is lunch, eaten at about mid-day. Many restaurants in Slovakia offer a daily menu where there is a choice between dishes served between 11 a.m. to 2,30 in the afternoon. A typical Slovakian lunch consists of soup and the main course. The main course is usually meat, pasta or a sweet dish.

http://www.slovakiasite.com/slovak-cuisine.php

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That is indeed not so hard :yikes:

Beautiful mountains with wonderful view, calm and wide open nature against beaches where after 5 minutes you've got sand in literally every part of your body and where if you forget the sun cream, your skin boils from the sun :p 

Option 1, please :d 

you just say that because you have sea...try to live in a landlocked country and you will change quickly your opinion..trust me :d

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

seriously ? well, thats definitely absolutely different than our habits :lol: for example in Slovakia it´s not very common at all to cook dinner, we usually cook lunch and for dinner we eat what we had for lunch or just have a snack, something like in breakfast. I thought it´s similar almost everywhere in europe :mumble:

http://www.slovakiasite.com/slovak-cuisine.php

I think these things are different in every country and maybe even per family. Like, I'm sure not all Dutch families eat the same kind of breakfast, lunch dinner as all other families :p 

In our home usually lunch is some bread and dinner is something like potatoes with vegetables/pasta/rice/whatever warm, although sometimes we switch them around if that fits better in schedules :p (like my sister often goes to her work at 14:00, so we have a "warm lunch" before that and she eats bread, which normally is lunch, as dinner at work) 

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

you just say that because you have sea...try to live in a landlocked country and you will change quickly your opinion..trust me :d

I won't :d 

I just find beaches insanely annoying, I hate them :p

Maybe it would be a bit different if there's basically nobody there, but I hate crowded places and crowded beaches are even worse :d 

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I just find beaches insanely annoying, I hate them :p

man this sentence is literally a crime :d

well, in fact I think that I´m so attracted by sea mainly because I somehow associate it with sun and heat :lol: I know, mabe thats just stupid, but thats what I have engraved in my mind -- sea = sun, heat, peace, tranquility, calm, comfort :d and now even more, just be two minutes out, and when your fingers will start to freeze from the local drastic weather you´ll immediately dream about a crowded beach :d