website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans in 2024

1 hour ago, vlad said:

Yeah, but who pay for the time lost by Simona? I have a message for Mouratoglou but is better to not write it here because Sindo will delete it:p I say only one thing: now we know why Serena was the best athlete in the Universe so much time:sick::sick::sick:

Nobody will. She's lucky CAS is a lap dog of an organisation. This case pretty much proves money buys you justice and I wonder how WTA will try to sweep this under the carpet and how many of players will speak against Halep on her return. I suspect Eugenie Bouchard would if only she wasn't so irrelevant these days.

I always liked her but think it's weird she got less time than Sharapova, and also they should've just made it 18 months. Now it's sad that she could've played sooner but they didn't have the decision in time?!

Anyways I'm happy to see her back, hopefully she will be in Paris as she had to miss both Rio and Tokyo...

44 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

I always liked her but think it's weird she got less time than Sharapova, and also they should've just made it 18 months. Now it's sad that she could've played sooner but they didn't have the decision in time?!

Anyways I'm happy to see her back, hopefully she will be in Paris as she had to miss both Rio and Tokyo...

It'd be something...missing one Olympics by choice, missing another due to injury...and then actually going to one because of escaping a significant doping ban :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 2/9/2024 at 2:11 PM, phelps said:

mega-bomb! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :facepalm:

:FRA Fencer Ysaora Thibus suspended after abnormal doping test result

https://newsinfrance.com/fencer-ysaora-thibus-suspended-after-abnormal-doping-test-result/

And in today's news: she's going with the 'it came from sex' defense. So they're throwing her partner Race Imboden under the bus, but considering he is retired anyway, I'm sure he doesn't care :p 

Dutch media for some reason seems to have a weird focus on specifically mentioning oral sex. Like they want to make it more, you know, juicy :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And in today's news: she's going with the 'it came from sex' defense. So they're throwing her partner Race Imboden under the bus, but considering he is retired anyway, I'm sure he doesn't care :p 

Dutch media for some reason seems to have a weird focus on specifically mentioning oral sex. Like they want to make it more, you know, juicy :p 

Interesting headline they chose

"French Olympic fencer says she failed drugs test due to contamination from her partner’s bodily fluids"

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

"French Olympic fencer says she failed drugs test due to contamination from her partner’s bodily fluids"

Sweat, obviously :banana: 

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

Athletes have absolute responsibility for anything in their bodies!  :old: Oh dear….:what: