website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2024

1 minute ago, Pablita said:

Oh my God what a competitiont! Now New Zealand is first again, it's really tough this year.

Very happy for @hckošice that the come back has begun: impossible is nothing :cheer:

Well, with 139 points for the leader, 5 for Slovakia and only 8 sets of votes to come...the win is in fact impossible, unfortunately :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Italy Dance Music

♪♫    ♪♫    ♪♫

Italodisco in the seventies and eighties was only the beginning of Italian disco success in the world, and continued into the 90s

Before go in ’90 two other great protagonists of the 70s that we remember:

Umberto Tozzi "Ti Amo" (1977) the first big success, he also was in TOISC 2016 with song “Gloria” (11th place), a cover version of the song by the American singer Laura Branigan (1982) increased the success all over the world

Giorgio Moroder produced singles for Donna Summer during the mid-to-late 1970s disco era.

Is a composer, music producer and disc jockey,  pioneering discomusic  and electronic dance music, his work with synthesizers had a large influence on several music genres

He won three Academy Awards for movie sountrack “The Midnight Express” and for two best song (1984) per Flashdance/What a Feeling and (1987) Take My Breath Away.

2019 (this is more recent)

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well, with 139 points for the leader, 5 for Slovakia and only 8 sets of votes to come...the win is in fact impossible, unfortunately :d 

I meant about leaving the last place, I'm not so optimistic :)

:wITA: Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2024 :wITA:

Order of Vote
  Host Time GMT+1 Local Time  
Fourth Quarter
28 20:00 21:00 Romania
29 20:15 8:15 (Sunday) New Zealand
30 20:25 21:25 Lituania
31 20:40 20:40 Malta
32 20:55 16:55 Brazil
33 21:10 20:10 Great Britain
34 21:20 20:20 Portugal
35 21:30 21:30 Italy

Last part of TAISC 2024 contest restart now!

Ready :yes

@IoNuTzZ  Romania :ROU Can we have your votes?