website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2024

:CYP CYPRUS :CYP 

Here is an unofficial entry for Cyprus. :p When i was looking for my song for the contest, i was debating between the one i selected and this one. It is a colab between BG artists Deep Zone and Cyprus born artist Aristos Constantinou.

Maybe someone can say, which one they liked better, without spoiling the results of the contest of course. :d

:wITA: Announcement  :wITA:

The voting order will be chosen Saturday March 9th (Today) at 17:00 CET (16:00 GMT)

If anyone wants to participate, there will be a simple game.

Allocation draw was made, the notary have the copy, and will be valid in the absence of guests at the draw.

Lottery balls.jpg

The draw: order of Vote

Easy rule: each user can choose 2 numbers for round (if we have more than one user) and the nation will be revealed.

The order of vote will be "Provisional" to check who is entitled to the swap (rule 3h)

Spoiler

3. (h) A random draw will take place in advance of the Grand Final to determine the order in which the National Juries will reveal their votes. This draw must be shown to be transparent and available to competing members should they wish to follow the result.

The result of this draw must always be adhered to in order to preserve the random nature in which the voting will progress during the Grand Final. A National Jury may only request a "swap" in their designated voting position if, after the random draw, they have been assigned a voting slot outside of "reasonable hours". For the purpose of this contest, reasonable hours will be determined as anytime between 08:30-23:00 local time of that national jury. During the "swap" process, the host organiser will first look to make swaps between National Juries who are eligible for swaps after the random draw.

1   2   3   4   5   6   7  
  8   9   10 11 12  

15   16   17 18 19   20   21  
  22   23   24 25 26   27   28  
  29   30   31 32 33   34   35  

><

So I could choose 2 numbers now? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!