website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

See, how blessed I am and I don't even realise it.  The next time I have to wait at a bus stop in the rain for 20 minutes with a load of heavy bags, I will be grateful. :smoke:

Edinburgh is the best city in the world right now, according to Time Out.

The guide's 2022 World's Best Cities Index says that Edinburgh's beauty and walkability has earned it the coveted title, with Chicago in second place, the Colombian city of Medellin in third, Glasgow in fourth and Amsterdam in fifth place.

The world's best 53 cities in 2022 ranked by Time Out - and it's Edinburgh that takes the No.1 spot | Daily Mail Online

5 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

See, how blessed I am and I don't even realise it.  The next time I have to wait at a bus stop in the rain for 20 minutes with a load of heavy bags, I will be grateful. :smoke:

Edinburgh is the best city in the world right now, according to Time Out.

The guide's 2022 World's Best Cities Index says that Edinburgh's beauty and walkability has earned it the coveted title, with Chicago in second place, the Colombian city of Medellin in third, Glasgow in fourth and Amsterdam in fifth place.

The world's best 53 cities in 2022 ranked by Time Out - and it's Edinburgh that takes the No.1 spot | Daily Mail Online

Amsterdam was voted in 5th place by everyone within the borders of Amsterdam.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!