website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

On 6/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, Wumo said:

I had the most memorable and important day of my life last friday, where me and my now wife could celebrate our wedding. We had a small ceremony and then we had an enjoying weekend together. 

I'm happy to have her by my side through life :wub:

289824424_714164996543704_3943586817855647012_n.jpg

Looking slick! Congratulations :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 6/8/2022 at 1:31 PM, hckošice said:

Our Police decided to completely change its design, from uniforms, colors to the cars designs :d

They are even asking people to choose which car design we want ! No jokes, I swear, this is not a April Fool. In this link you may vote for the next Slovak Police Car design until Sunday´s midnight :rolleyes:

For decades (since the independence in 1993) we were used to the same green/white colors and uniforms

N%C3%A1rodn%C3%A1-evidencia-vozidiel2.jp

b642e0bdfc47b466a7e03f6344195627

will be interesting how much time we will need to be used the blue/Yellow police ....

Is the result known yet? :d 

Personally I'd be all the way in favour of the second option, police and emergency services in general should have clear stripes on their cars, in my opinion. Makes it easier to recognize.

From a non-Slovak point of view: it looks like a good chance, that green looks like someone picked it in 1975 instead of 1993 and then everyone forgot about ever changing it the slightest bit :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Is the result known yet? :d 

Personally I'd be all the way in favour of the second option, police and emergency services in general should have clear stripes on their cars, in my opinion. Makes it easier to recognize.

From a non-Slovak point of view: it looks like a good chance, that green looks like someone picked it in 1975 instead of 1993 and then everyone forgot about ever changing it the slightest bit :p 

Nothing yet as far as I know :)

2 hours ago, Belle said:

Several people are killed and hurt in a shopping mall shooting in Copenhagen. :yikes:

Dear @Agger and dear @Wumo are you ok? :mumble::(

I pray for all victims :(

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62030919

I'm all okay and also everyone in my family from what I heard. I was in Hamburg this weekend and came home this evening to read this tragic news. :(

All the best hope to those that got injured. And to the families to those who lost thier lives today in this tragic event, my biggest condolences. What a tragedy. :(

9 minutes ago, Wumo said:

I'm all okay and also everyone in my family from what I heard. I was in Hamburg this weekend and came home this evening to read this tragic news. :(

All the best hope to those that got injured. And to the families to those who lost thier lives today in this tragic event, my biggest condolences. What a tragedy. :(

Thank you :wub:

Happy to hear that you and your family are ok:)

Such a tragedy. :(

8 minutes ago, Belle said:

Such a tragedy. :(

Yes :(

And this comes right after a big weekend of celebration with the Grand Depart in Denmark and Copenhagen. A normal sunday turned into a tragedy that is affecting many. :(