website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

7 minutes ago, Belle said:

Haha I have already picked the Swedish entry. I will wait to announce it to see if a fellow Swede wants to join :p

I have some ideas, but I really want to get Lithuania back into the top 10 and I don't think that they are it.

Though, I'm doubting I will come up with anything else, because I know that I won't be able to discover any hidden gems of the past, because everything has already been discovered :d 

So I might re-use an artist, or go a little more towards the alternative side and make at least @Wanderer happy :lol: 

2 hours ago, Werloc said:

Every TISC now feels somewhat like a class reunion, where you see whose still on the forum, willing to share some music :p

As always, would be exciting to also see some new faces.

:LTU is continuing to participate :) 

But I try to skip class reunions :p

Definitely not going to skip TISC though, :NED is in of course :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

But I try to skip class reunions :p

Definitely not going to skip TISC though, :NED is in of course :d 

Neither of my two classes ever organised a reunion, so TISC and Lithuanian music awards are the only three times in a year where I feel some sort of reunion vibes :lol: 

:ESP is in!

Last year I sent a song from the late 1960s, so this time I will probably pick something from the 1980s. I have 2 groups in mind, but I will have to take some time to check their songs and pick one that represents the spirit of these years (La Movida), the political and cultural openness after Franco's dictatorship. The most popular songs of this decade were hits in Spanish and Latin American markets, but I highly doubt they will perform well in the international scene.

36 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Neither of my two classes ever organised a reunion, so TISC and Lithuanian music awards are the only three times in a year where I feel some sort of reunion vibes :lol: 

think one of my old classes had a reunion, but there's literally zero people there I am still in touch with, so....just not very interested :d  I mean, by now I assume at least 70% of them has at least one child, so I'd be a bit out of place by now anyway :d 

Go TISC :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

think one of my old classes had a reunion, but there's literally zero people there I am still in touch with, so....just not very interested :d  I mean, by now I assume at least 70% of them has at least one child, so I'd be a bit out of place by now anyway :d 

Go TISC :cheer: 

As an adult that has no intention of ever having children, I can't wait to become slowly pushed out by society and never see the friends that are starting families anymore :rolleyes: