website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Casablanca is in Milan, so I guess Marrakech and Tanger are the provinces we have here? :p 

As long as it stays with 'happy fireworks' and cheering and such, all fine :d 

Go enjoy the fireworks i say :d Maybe throw some trash cans.

33 minutes ago, NMQ said:

Lol at Pepe crying over Tello, who had a great game. 

You don’t know him, but the guy who interviews him is the most annoying Portuguese sport reporter ever, no one can stand him and no one understands how he has his profession for so many years (I don’t know, 20 years maybe?).

today before the match he just goes and say something like “let’s do like our first king did and kick out the moors” (Portugal, when it became independent from Spain, conquered our current territory from North African - moorish - people )

This is something I expect to hear in a football bar from some drunk/unhappy supporter, not from a reporter on national tv….

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Nah, police has already had to come with an 'emergency order' in certain, let's call it 'famous' parts of (for now) The Hague and you can get arrested pretty easily now :p 

Luckily my little town doesn't really have the problem with riots in moments like this :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Don’t say this to a Dutch. They are now stocking in fireworks so in 31st December all cities are bombarded to what looks like hell on earth .

Dont believe me? Check this. 

35 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Don’t say this to a Dutch. They are now stocking in fireworks so in 31st December all cities are bombarded to what looks like hell on earth .

Dont believe me? Check this. 

That's just the illegal heavy stuff, the more normal stuff is only legally sold in the last 3 days of the year :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, kungshamra71 said:

That is sad. Knowing how ambitious he is and having the reality slap on your face that your dream is definitely gone forever… hard to swallow that pill

This is his last time with national jersey , he already won many things ,but you can't get all what you want in life 

I wish i had 1% of his money , i'll spend my life in caraîbian sea : yacht,sun  and women in bikini " f...k the world cup  :lol:"