we need more places for Africa , 5 is not enough 

Not sure :ALG would qualify even with 20 places. :evil:

image.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeria_national_football_team

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Tite, that piece of s... :wall:

He's not that bad. He's been criticized here by people from nations which have not even qualified, or left much earlier than Brazil.

He has amazing qualities as a coach, and he is human, so he has the right to be pissed off with that team that has not been accurate when shooting to the goal. Questionable substitutions aside, he's been a very good coach and even gathering together a team with people who think so differently (i.e., douchebag Neymar and Richarlison) without internal fights is nothing short of a miracle.

Good thing from this is that I’m pretty sure it will end Fernando Santos era in Portugal, which might come together with Ronaldo’s as well.

We have a new generation but always behind Ronaldo’s light, so it’s now time for these new guys to form a total new team.

Great to see that our algerian friend is so happy about Morocco doing great, considering that Algeria and Morocco arent necessarily known as best friends ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

14 minutes ago, vlad said:

I think we all agree this is a bigger surprise than Argentina 1 - 2 Saudi Arabia, especially Portugal coming after 6-1 vs Switzerland in previous match. 

No way this is even remotely close to being a bigger surprise :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Not sure :ALG would qualify even with 20 places. :evil:

image.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeria_national_football_team

We don't need it , playing with cheaters is not honorable ....we will support morocco 

Spoiler

dont be thirsty drink drink O9Y3.gif

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Oh, I thought there were actual things being said, but just the standard back-and-forth stuff then :p 

Van Gaal is not someone who says those things to provoke, he is being asked about certain things and he answers them the way he thinks. If he sees Messi never does much defending, and someone asks about it, there's zero reason for him to say something else.

After the 1/8th finals he also said he was highly unimpressed with Brazil. Which wasn't such a weird thing to say, it seems :d 

Hide contents

And here, Argentinian players are entirely known for their talking and provoking during matches, I think the memories of the real dirty ones like Ortega and the shame of Argentina's terrible behaviour in the 1978 final are still alive especially for the older people :d 

I really ever listen something about what you say in the final of 1978, the players had that behaviour in that match?, im one of the very few fans of River who is anti-Ortega.