website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

That was a lot more tense in the end than I'd hoped with a two goal advantage :d

But once again, at least the quarter finals :cheer:

And that is at Friday night, absolutely perfect :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That was a lot more tense in the end than I'd hoped with a two goal advantage :d

But once again, at least the quarter finals :cheer:

And that is at Friday night, absolutely perfect :cheer:

Let me guess. You are not in Netherlands now? Last time I checked it was Saturday already :d

I have not watched much of this World Cup compared to what I usually do. Some thoughts though:

1. It really stinks to not have your country there. Many Greeks complained about our team in 2010 (group stage) and 2014 (Round of 16), and always being negative and saying that it would be better to avoid embarrassment and not qualify. Well, I wonder what these 'Greeks' think now, because for me I would rather lose in the group stage every time than not qualify at all. I hope we will be back in 2026 but it will be difficult...

2. Qatar is a joke. I don't need to say more about this.

3. I hope Switzerland lose as soon as possible. Their radical non-Swiss 'fans' are insufferable. I don't need to say more. Serbians understand me on this :d

8 minutes ago, Belle said:

Let me guess. You are not in Netherlands now? Last time I checked it was Saturday already :d

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

He’s got a time machine as we established before :d 

Pretty sure our dutch friend meant the quarterfinal, which will be played in fact on Friday ;)