website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

5 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

Maybe other explanation is:

We are here all the time, nobody talks about footballl, race walking has more followers and we're happy. And then, BAM, FIFA World Cup comes in.

I know, no funny at all.

Because luckily we're a community that appreciates other sports more than the usually overrated regular national leagues with the same kind of matches week in week out :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Because luckily we're a community that appreciates other sports more than the usually overrated regular national leagues with the same kind of matches week in week out :d 

Yep, that is why I like this community so much.

In semi-related news: Pelé is no longer responding to his chemotherapy, and is now getting palliative care, according to one of the bigger newspapers in Brazil. Sounds like he might not see the end of this World Cup..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

:BRA Gabriel Jesus won't play in World Cup anymore due to a knee injury.

Also no Alex Telles anymore, for what it's worth.

5 injured players and counting

Neymar

Danilo

Alex Sandro

Alex Telles

Gabriel Jesus

Danilo and Alex Sandro probably gonna play against South Korea, nobody knows about Neymar but seems to be avaliable on the QF.

Alex Telles and Jesus are out for the rest of the WC. 

What a game that was! I remember it like it was yesterday.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/dec/03/how-england-pulled-it-out-of-the-fire-against-millas-cameroon-at-italia-90

I wonder if Senegal can do sth similar.

Edited by rafalgorka