website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Netherlands - Argentina
England - France
Spain - Portugal

Historically speaking, that could be some fantastic match-ups in the quarter finals :d

Only the one with Brazil isn't really a big one in that sense.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Brazil will play entirely with the reserve team tomorrow. Seems like a good decision, but given the last third round matches, a bad result could happen.

Well, it wasn't a good decision after all :lol:

Just now, vinipereira said:

Well, it wasn't a good decision after all :lol:

Well, group won, so other than a bit of an annoyed feeling, quite literally nothing changes :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Brazil and France took it personal. Each nation wants to prove which team has the worst reserve players in the World Cup. 

i'm really surprised with level of Brazil today , France already playing with subsitute players as their main team because of all these injuries , so nothing really strange , Brazil has a world class 2nd team that should have beaten Cameroon really easily today 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Netherlands - Argentina
England - France
Spain - Portugal

Historically speaking, that could be some fantastic match-ups in the quarter finals :d

Only the one with Brazil isn't really a big one in that sense.

I'm Ok with those 3 matches , but i really wish Morocco could defeat Spain , they're the most team among big losers in last GW that i think that lost potentially and anyway i support Morocco so i really hope for that victory :d

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

unfortunately we don't have very big match in R16 where we used to have , so i'm not sure if R16 will be as exciting as last GW or not :d

Given how things are going, I would say that at least 2 of :NED :ARG :CRO :BRA :ENG :FRA :ESP :POR will not advance. :POL :SUI and even :USA should give some difficulty to their opponents.

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

I'm Ok with those 3 matches , but i really wish Morocco could defeat Spain , they're the most team among big losers in last GW that i think that lost potentially and anyway i support Morocco so i really hope for that victory :d

I would find it cool as well, but also am starting to think a little about the troubles and safety in the cities here and in that sense it's significantly better if Spain wins and Morocco only has one more match after which to riot because they won or riot because they lost :p