website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

I for sure watch more of them than you do. Kobel is at least a top 5 goalkeeper in the Bundesliga, he also is the 15th most valuable market value of all goalkeepers (according to Tranfermarkt) and according to Kicker he is the 2nd best goalkeeper in the Bundesliga this season so far (ahead of Sommer). Not sure what you are trying to say with the second part of your comment. I think either you don't really watch Dortmund or you just don't really have a clue about football.

yes , u have all clues , i won't waste my time discussing with someone who doesn't know anything about sport unless doping and Germany are the best sport nation in all sport 

I think many of the groups have been exciting, but some teams clearly didn't belong. I think with teams like Italy or Sweden the quality would have been ever better. Also not sure what happened to Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Chile. All those nations used to produce lots of good players. I think in 2026 the quality for sure will be worse, but everything else (atmosphere, conditions, performance of the home team(s)) will certainly be much more enjoyable. Hopefully european federations find a way to prevent a repetition of this disaster (Saudi Arabia 2030), but i don't have high hopes (given that they didn't even have the balls to agree on the softest kind of protest this time).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

yes , u have all clues , i won't waste my time discussing with someone who doesn't know anything about sport unless doping and Germany are the best sport nation in all sport 

Ok, probably for the better. None of your comments are remotely coherent. A discussion doesn't make any sense when one of the parties involved doesn't even understand how to lead a discussion.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I really feel for anyone watching :BRA v. :CMR because this :SRB v. :SUI match is one of the best of the tournament.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Mitrovic trying to get the award for dumbest player in the tournament. Yellow for losing his shit and yelling, after which he continued yelling like a madman wanting another yellow :lol:

Hothead. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!