website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

43 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Spain intentionally did what they did so my point mainly reflects on them.

I dont think that Portugal was trying at all to beat Korean team. I see it like that.

In my sense of sport ethics, you dont calculate, you dont avoid opponents, you dont play like Portugal did. You are winning WC cause you are best, not by manipulations. Ok, i probably overreacted as i am Uruguay fan too, but i still think that Portugal didnt do anything to actually win.

If you ask “did Portugal played with the best team”, the answer is no, because mainly of some yellow card players and also to give opportunity to other good players.

if you ask if Portugal played for win, o think they did. But as in many other times, they play in lazy and overconfident way just because they are qualified and are against a weaker team.

I’ve seen this other times before, come to my mind one euro where they lost the third match of the group phase with Switzerland also in a shitty way after winning the first two matches, or the draw against Liechtenstein many years ago.

I hate it when they play like this, they deserve (and deserved today) to loose.

22 hours ago, konig said:

This german team is far away, the WORST i have ever seen, than this team, the german team of the last world cup was the reincarnation of the 1990 world champions.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Imagine how low you have to sink to make fun of people who try to promote equal rights ...

The more time i spend on this earth, the more i lose faith in humanity.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.